Are you looking for an opportunity to enhance your skills and experience with a company that believes in giving back? Are you willing to put in 110% for at least 10 weeks while pursuing your bachelor’s degree or MBA? Ride Right’s Internship Experience could be the right fit for you! At Ride Right, we value the spirit of innovation that interns bring to our organization. We rely on interns to bring a fresh perspective to projects that directly improve our operations nationwide. Our Internship Experience provides an elite opportunity for top students to explore all facets of our Operations Manager and Safety Manager roles. Apply today to become part of a company that believes in giving interns the career development tools and job enrichment opportunities they need to grow into valued leaders!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Ride Right is an equal opportunity employer. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact our People & Culture team at 636-561-5686.
Ride Right’s Internship Experience offers:
- Competitive pay
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Professional development
- Cross-functional business challenges
- Executive speaking series
- Social engagement & team building
- Community outreach opportunities
- The opportunity for a full time position after graduation
Who are we looking for?
Ride Right seeks interns who:
- Are juniors or seniors currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program, or recent graduates
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Are authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship or a visa
- Display impressive academic & extracurricular qualifications
- Exhibit leadership skills & the ability to drive change
- Show innovative thinking & thoughtful risk-taking
- Demonstrate a desire to form partnerships across the organization
- Have excellent communication skills
Where are internships available?
Ride Right has operations in 11 states, and is potentially looking for interns in several locations. In your application, please specify which states you would be interested in interning in.
Summer 2018: End of May – mid-August (90-day program)